ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

11/12/08 Stains Meet pictures

vers le haut doigt milieu
From this Thread:
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=373662

We met up in Pizza Hut and then went for a little drive through the salt fields of Uxbridge, Stains, and Windsor etc. Stopping along the way to get a few pictures. I do have to apologise for the quality of these pictures as they are not very good due to me forgetting my tripod and not having access to anything better then a Nikon D60. Anyway enough excuses I hope you enjoy...

So I will start with a beautiful example of a Clio which we saw in Two Rivers Car Park.

Now outside Lego Land.

Now inside @ a multistory in Windsor.

Now on the roof of the multi story, you may be able to tell I forgot my tripod.

The end, not the best photos ever but not completely awful.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Chris will be along soon enough to give you a few pointers on taking pics!

Seats in that cup look good.

ha pointers! don't make me laugh. I have already apologized for the poor quality, I went in the zone.

Cheers Tom, James, I think I may need to get my window washer pump fixed before as the onboard camera wouldn't be that good if I can't see sh1t out of the windscreen.

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Lol @ the DIY windscreen washer, bash pop down the warehouse/workshop next week & we can drop a new one in ;)

James

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
cant believe ollie still has the isle of man sticker on his car lol

Hell yeah! Thats commitment to the cause.

Was a cracking lil meet. Some very sketchy moments on those greasy roads....shame i missed the tunnel blats.:dapprove:

"Navy" N17 TWO
The last few shots are good, I like the one that appears to be taken from inside a trolley too :)

Black Gold Trophy
doesnt staines have an 'e' in it?

I know there are more than enough people selling them round there! lol

sure are, I would of loved that bloke to come back to his car when we where all laughing at it.