ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

100k Trophy Detail

Trophy #56 finally ticked over 100k last night, so I gave it a treat today by giving it a little detail.
IMG_1146.jpg

Don't want to bore you but here are the stages I took;
  • Rinsed & Wash via 2BM and Zaino Shampoo
  • Iron X'd
  • Tardis'd
  • Washed via 2BM again
  • Clayed with Bilt Hamber
  • Rinsed and Dried
  • Prima Amigo applied by hand
  • Coat of Zymol Carbon
  • Wheels sealed with FK 1000p
  • Tyres Dressed with Megs Endurance

Here are the Finishing Photos:
SDC18681.jpg

SDC18684.jpg

SDC18698.jpg

SDC18701.jpg

SDC18706.jpg

SDC18710.jpg

SDC18718.jpg

Thanks for looking :eek:

No car
That is lush! I'd love to detail mine but wouldn't know where to start! Looks very good.
What colour/code are your turinis?

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Looks in pics like it could pass for having a '0' knocking off that 100,000!!

Credit to you mate..

le 205 GTI le trophy
What number is yours?

Cheers everyone, gonna give it another coat of wax today as the weather is nice.
No. 234 I think - I cant remember! Mine looks like its on stilts, waiting to fit the sportlines, whiteline ARB, camber bolts, camber shims, discs, pads, refurbed sachs in a couple of weeks when I have finished my exams. I have heard you can get the springs wound down without compromising performance in order to get the stance of the car lower, does anyone know where you can get this done?

No. 234 I think - I cant remember! Mine looks like its on stilts, waiting to fit the sportlines, whiteline ARB, camber bolts, camber shims, discs, pads, refurbed sachs in a couple of weeks when I have finished my exams. I have heard you can get the springs wound down without compromising performance in order to get the stance of the car lower, does anyone know where you can get this done?

You've got a lot of work to be doing then havn't you?

Not sure what you mean with regards to suspension.

Looks awesome Jon, I bet your chuffed with it now!!

Yep! Its finally there now :)

Cheers