ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1000 bikes 500 miles

as the title says.....

my dad is orginising a big bike run around northern ireland for the NI air ambulance. he is trying to get 100 bikes to do 1000 miles and raise £500,000!!! there is 5 different stops, with food and drink will be a fun day!!

the website is 1000 Bikes - 500 Miles[/url]

have a look and spread the word!!!

p.s. this is a pure fund raising event..... my dad orginised the lot, there will be alot of press there on the day, i sold my bike so i will be driving the route in my car, so other cars are welcome!!!!

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
as the title says.....

my dad is orginising a big bike run around northern ireland for the NI air ambulance. he is trying to get 100 bikes to do 1000 miles and raise £500,000!!! there is 5 different stops, with food and drink will be a fun day!!

the website is 1000 Bikes - 500 Miles[/url]

have a look and spread the word!!!

p.s. this is a pure fund raising event..... my dad orginised the lot, there will be alot of press there on the day, i sold my bike so i will be driving the route in my car, so other cars are welcome!!!!

have you actually read your dad's website?

1000 BIKES, 500 MILES..

not

100 BIKES 1000 MILES

LOL