ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

100% complete 172RWD! - updated

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
F140530D-A0E1-45B1-8F54-7D2EF3A297E3-1785-000002A9AA6CEB43_zps56305c25.jpg

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
The bonnet was cheap and my original was damaged so why not.
yes love the seats but not going to fit them just yet as don't want them to get dirty

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
Flocked dash fitting tomora
and mybe trail fit recaro sportsters ;-)

im building a gaming chair from the renaultsport seats ! Lol

Those seats are well comfy. Glad to see this is coming along!

Is it still at 85% or would you like me to change the title? :eek:

Cup In bits
Okay cheers, do you have any pics of the front's and rear's fitted from down the side of the car, I wan't to get an idea if they look funny being flat. Also did you just sikaflex the rear's in? I have heard of some having trouble being that they are flat and the car isn't.

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
Those seats are well comfy. Glad to see this is coming along!

Is it still at 85% or would you like me to change the title? :eek:

If I were to change the title it would have to go back in progress so we shall leave it lol.

things are rolling into place now it's all coming together.

I like your style! Is there an estimated date you'd like to have it completed by? Or just doing bits and pieces when you get round to it?

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
Okay cheers, do you have any pics of the front's and rear's fitted from down the side of the car, I wan't to get an idea if they look funny being flat. Also did you just sikaflex the rear's in? I have heard of some having trouble being that they are flat and the car isn't.

Down the side you mean looking from one end to the other?
the rears I used sikaflex awesome stuff but takes a while to go hard.
the rears look curved with the car as normal but the fronts look flat due to being the way I've fitted them at the moment just fitted them using the a hole drilled in bottom same as glass one but I've fixed the slider rail so it's locked the window up tight.
and removed the elec motor and cables took about 1hour first one and 30mins second one as knew what I was doing.

at a later date I'm going to force the window to door frame and bond it to the frame so it looks more curved.

I like your style! Is there an estimated date you'd like to have it completed by? Or just doing bits and pieces when you get round to it?
I've been given a date by tuner for when they will have done bits they need to do then yes just as and when I get time etc.

Going to do a few bits today if I get time because back to work tomorrow for 10days!

and I have ordered a few smal bits from e of the bay

Cup In bits
Yeah from one end to another to try get an idea of the curve they have if you could!

Yeah I get what your saying about the front's, a couple of self taper's should do the job along the bottom window line (internally) while someone is pushing up the window.

I just can't decide between ACW and p4p at the minute, having never seen them in person fitted to a clio is making the decission worse.