ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1 year on

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Was flicking through some old photos to day as you do when you bored and was pleased with my progress over the las year so thought id share.

Still using the same gear, a second hand 350D bought of EBAY along with the cheapest of the cheap sigma 70-300mm which i paid 70 quid for.

Last years BTCC

2891027860_1783a0e345_o.jpg

This years BTCC

3629911622_ccac587251_b.jpg

Last years F1

IMG_5951.jpg

This years F1

3642128200_842af65d05_b.jpg

I was happy feel its time to invest in better equipment soonish though.

/Adrian

Ian

Focus TDCi
Nice work Adrian, good to see the progression! :) Hope I can see the same by the time December comes around. What upgrades have you got planned?

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Nice work Adrian, good to see the progression! :) Hope I can see the same by the time December comes around. What upgrades have you got planned?

Not sure want to sell the 350D to the girlfriend for when see goes on her placement then want to get something newerr/better. Will be a canon though. Need to see how much funds i can scrape together. Will do a bit of reading up on things then see what bargins i gan get of Ebay. :D!