ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.8 8v RSi tuning ideas/advise.

172 Mk2 Ph1
I am trading in my 172 Mk 2 Ph 1, boo, i know but need house deposit. I am p/x ing for a beautiful little RSi which has already been tweaked a little and i just want to know what else I can do.

Heres what it currently had done;

Hill Power modified cylinder head fitted and eprofiled camshafts.
K&N filter
Magnex full exhaust system inc de-cat
the feulling has been reprogrammed but it has not been chipped as such
splitfire leads and plugs

I don't necessarily want to do much more, was just wondering if there was anything obvious that i have missed. I much prefere low range torque and bhp doesn't bother me too much.

Is there anything I could potentially do further to give me more power across the range?

Thanks for your help...

Alex

Assuming all thats ben done well you've got about the best value you cna get a 2.0 transplant would possible an option but its not going to be cheap and assuming you'rs is correctly done gains for money won't be good value.

172 Mk2 Ph1
I thought that may be the case, as I can't seem to find anything further that can be done after lots of searching and research.

Thanks edde.