ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.6 16v dynamic to RS..

2002 Clio 1.6 16v 172 Rep
orite fellas, iv just bought my 5th clio, a 1.6 16v dynamique, and im going to make myself a RS 182 ;)

du i NEED 182 wings to be able to hav the front bumper fit properly?
and side skirts to match the wing ?

also, im looking at a ktec twin pipe lookalike, will the exhausts on this kit fit into the cut outs for the exhaust on an actual 182 bumper ?

cheers

Last edited:
  Mk2 Ph2 Clio II 1.6 16v
Yup, front wings are a bit different but I'm not sure about the side skirts, just to be on the safe side you should get them if you want the whole RS look...front grill, rear bumper and so on...

K-tec 182 ehxuast doesn't fit into the surrounds, try a custom exhaust place like Powerflow or Prospeed.

You don't actually need the wings to put the bumper on, you can sand it down to fit and get rs replica sideskirts which don't need the wings either.

But it isn't a good look. I regret it and most love my car. Do the full kit IF you really want to spend money on a 1.6 ( I did and now regret it).