ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1/4 miles

Arctic 182 FF
Hi all

Just picked up a lovely 182 FF, now I know its all about the corners with theses little rocket ships, but what times could I expect on the 1/4 mile?

Dan

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
My best at Santapod 2 years ago, was 14.7 seconds @ 97mph roughly. That was a 172 cup with Ktec Catback exhaust & panel filter, standard weight, not stripped etc.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
I'll dig my slips out, think the quickest I ever got from my 182 was around 14.2-5. That was pretty much standard aswell with full interior etc and normal road tyres.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Only been once but 15.0 is the best i've done,
it was a stupidly freezing cold day though, so hopefully I can improve on that in the future.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
That's quite enough from you supercharged nitrous boy!

Go shoe a horse or something and stop making the rest of us feel inadequate. :dapprove:

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
15 TO 15.9 terminal 90 mph ish std ff172 with full intereior cups slightly quicker

Italian 3.2 V6
All depends on were you go too, better surfaces etc. Santapods the boy for best times I'd of thought.