ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1/4 mile times

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
(in the right section?)

as above, just wondered what peoples best quarter mile times are/were/have been and list of engine mods people had done to achieve them + car model. because goiong to take mine down santa pod when its finished ;) :rasp:.

1. foxon (172 cup) - 14.73. pipercross viper,182 manifold,d-cat,magnex cat back.

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
14.46 @ pod, Haywood & scott exhaust, hillpower intake, manifold match, smt-6 Ecu.

you'll easily be in the 13's once it's done Stu. I think these Mk2's need to lose a lot of weight to compete with the white ITB'd Mk1 though as it weighs a good 200+kg's less than say mine :(

once I have somewhere to put my interior though it's all coming out lol.

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
stevo172 turbo.13.426 santa pod.

bbperformance tunning turbo conversion.
also was my first time to pod!
and i had a snapped gearbox mount :mad:

soon to be rear wheel drive with more boost.
im hoping to get low 12s next time!

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
stevo172 turbo.13.426 santa pod.

bbperformance tunning turbo conversion.
also was my first time to pod!
and i had a snapped gearbox mount :mad:

soon to be rear wheel drive with more boost.
im hoping to get low 12s next time!
oh yh also forgot to mention i have slip to verify.:)

clioproj/skylinegtst/merc
i ran a 14.01 .mk1 with 172 engine .group n remap . laguna box still in 3rd full interior and tool bag in the boot gota get it bk up there

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Williams 2 - 14.71@93mph
Nana Hybrid 14.01@98mph
Hybrid 13.89@99mph
Williams 2 13.91@99mph
T/b clio 13.14@108mph
Eg Civic Who knows?

There's my cars can't be arsed doing the specs...

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
9.78sec @ 149mph

:rasp:

in what?? ma mate only runs 10.57 in his 650bhp RX7, james willday heard of him?? you must be running serious power cause simon norris green evo 9 (thats nearly 900bhp) run`s similar times!!

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
you'll easily be in the 13's once it's done Stu. I think these Mk2's need to lose a lot of weight to compete with the white ITB'd Mk1 though as it weighs a good 200+kg's less than say mine :(

once I have somewhere to put my interior though it's all coming out lol.

easy jon, hopein for mid-low 13`s :S when i put her on a diet lol i.e frt door cards, carpets, passenager seat?? i`ve also gone for the stainless steel top mount`s y it`s down gdi so should handle alot better!! how`s ya beast??

Clio 172
What would you expect a basicly standard 172 FF to get?
Mine is basically standard, the exhaust was on when i got the car and its 1/2" smaller pipework so that cant be helping, a panel filter does nothing and ktec believed it to be remapped but didnt know what map, spoke to the last owner (someone on here) they didnt remap it and was unaware that the first owner had it remapped

1.6 Rotrex High Comp
14.9 hillpower high compression k7m in a full interior 1991 5-door.

Timed at 5am on the M6 with Tempes GT GPS software