ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 with Sport badges...

182 & Porsche 986
makes me giggle, but people who put the clio style sport badge on a different make car.. thats really stupid. i have cliosport.net sticker on my 1.2 but i'm not saying i have a sport car though.

2.0 badges on a 1.2, i'd look for rear discs and if it had a sunroof or not.

That's be a give away to its true identity :)

Unless its been a 172 conversion on a 1.2 that has just had the drums left on for all the braking the rear wheel actually do :S but i don't tink there would be much converted ones going about :S

Car SOLD :-(
I don't have a problem with them on well done replica's - Looks fine on Carls as his is spot on.

I have smooth '07 no engine size door badges

LY 182
2.0 badges on a 1.2, i'd look for rear discs and if it had a sunroof or not.

That's be a give away to its true identity :)

Unless its been a 172 conversion on a 1.2 that has just had the drums left on for all the braking the rear wheel actually do :S but i don't tink there would be much converted ones going about :S
mines exactly what you just described drums sunroof etc etc

CuZ

1.2 16v mk2 (ph3?)
most common badges to see on the complete wrong make of cars are the clio 'SPORT' and corsa '16v' badges, shockin

Ultra Red Clio 197
I have a "Sport" badge on the back of my 182 replica.. However I wouldnt change the door badges to 2.0 ones.. I still have my standard 16V ones on but painted silver! Like other people have said above, I think its ok to have the rear badge on a well done replica.

It has the 182 wheels, full interior including steering wheel, side skirts.. Just a front bumper required!

Heres mine!

SNB12537.JPG

SNB12541.JPG

Is this acceptable? :S

Ultra Red Clio 197
Looks good mate ;)

Any pics of the front bumper you have the now ?

At the mo, until I can find a reasonably priced front 172/182 bumper It still has the standard dynamique bumper, but I have colour coded the plastic inserts myself! I never intended on building a rep, but one thing led to another and I got addicted to buying stuff on ebay.. Thats why it only has replica side skirts and standard wings.. if I get a bumper, its going to be made to fit the standard wings as im not going to the hassle of removing the side skirts and expense of buying RS ones!

SNB12547.JPG

SNB12544.JPG

;)

Yozza'd Titanium 182
its the ulitmate worst thing you can do. buy the sport badge from halfords or motorworldand stickit on like a corsa...i saw one on a z3 about a week ago, if you have a spot on replica then its all good tho...

and dnt buy lexus light, bloody horific

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
lol this is a funny read, some people on here get wound up to easily lol

What ever floats your boat.

I did have some gimp boys in a 106 try goad me into a traffic light gp on Saturday. 106 4 up vs me on my own. lol. That was caked in 16v paxo badges. How I laughed.