ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 to 182 part exchange

I went into renault ilford today about servicing, i saw a nice yellow 182 and the dealers came flying towards me so i asked them about part exchanging my 53 plate 1.2 for the 182. My car was valuated at £4,900 and I would have to pay £7000 on top for a new 182. Just wanted to know if it was worth it as i just fell in love with that yellow 182.

Da

Less

youd be paying near £12K for a 182 tho mate plus finance = £££, people on here can get them much cheaper than that. Plus £4,900 for a 53 plate seems a bit low??

i would be paying it all off at once, plus the guy said that it was 0% interest over 3 years, and some £1800 discount only going for this month...

Not forgetting the yellow I.D paint though, which is £1000 on top anyways, I would be suprised if anyone could track down one of those for less. I would say its a reasonable deal but I would have thought you could get a bit more for your current Clio, whats the mileage?

I got 5100 for my mk1 172 with 45k on the clock px against my new 182 which i paid 12.5k for, Black with Cup packs.

tiTTy & SV650

see if you can get a private sale on you 1.2 first, renault will do the same deal or maybe better if you pay cash deposit as opposed to a trade in.... cant hurt to put an ad in the autotrader can it?

Remapped derv Golf

So that means the 182 will cost £11900?

Im assuming it pre reg. How many miles?

If youre car is paid for and the deal is 0% then id go for it. £200 ish a month over 3 years.

The yellow paint costs a bomb as it is

Although try and get him up to at least £5k for yours

my 1.2s done 12000 miles since 2003 nov, the 182 is brand new, it aint pre reg, he said it was something like £209 a month. The yellow is so god damn juicy!

tiTTy & SV650

Quote: Originally posted by sun7 on 05 February 2005

my 1.2s done 12000 miles since 2003 nov, the 182 is brand new, it aint pre reg, he said it was something like £209 a month. The yellow is so god damn juicy!
I pay £209 a month for mine sounds bout right cause I have final payment, you have meaty deposit...

Remapped derv Golf

Do it!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

the yellow ones are sooo rare... get in to that dealer and buy it!!!

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

I went into renault ilford today about servicing, i saw a nice yellow 182 and the dealers came flying towards me so i asked them about part exchanging my 53 plate 1.2 for the 182. My car was valuated at £4,900 and I would have to pay £7000 on top for a new 182. Just wanted to know if it was worth it as i just fell in love with that yellow 182.
What about an older yelloy Mk1 172 Clio for ~£7k ie your car plus about £2k

Or a 1 or 2 yr old Mk2 172 for £8k ie your car plus £3.2k. Your looking at a fair saving.