ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1*2 - Portsmouth Naval Base

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
There are a few 1*2's in the dockyard/nelson only seen one other with a cs sticker in the window apart from mine and that a silver 182 05 plate.

Last edited:
My friend that is on the base is a 206 head and the people he works with are monkeys (British Energy) I doubt you'd want to meet them. All of them wanted to go one better on me when they saw my 1.6 clio :S

Renault Sport Clio 182
well mines a silver 182 but 55, dunno if you have seen it, i might have seen urs about on one of the jetties but this is goin bac a while. ^^

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Used to be on Fountain Lake now most of the time in Nelson - Silver 182? - yours isn't the one with the Leeds Sticker in the back?

Renault Sport Clio 182
No not mine, i have seen that, mine has a clio sport sticker and a 16 vavler sticker in bottom right of rear window

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I'll keep an eye out next time I venture through the Dockyard with a flyer in hand.

Could be a good photo shoot Clios lined up on the flight deck of a carrier!!!

Don't think the top brass would go for that one some how............

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
im in portsmouth aswell but never see amy other cs's ive got a black 172 02 plate

Renault Sport Clio 182
Im worried you drive with your eyes closed ive seen 20 at least, about 10 of thoes are not on base, were bouts in portsmouth r ya?

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
im in fratton. just drove down eastern road and saw 2 197's but no 1*2's.can we arange to be somewhere at the same time so i can drive past and you can say you spotted me? :D

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
When's Kerry doing another KK meet :D should be close enough for all those in and around pompey

As for the Victory would have to be after closing would need someone good with a camera to get the shot in the dark or wait until the summer when it's lighter.

Renault Sport Clio 182
Yeah a late evening in summer n get em to put the spot lights on, i will ask around see what we hav to do, and the last kk meet was smack in the middle of the snow so many (inc. me) cudnt make it.

Either way im up for a mini meet

Renault Sport Clio 182
Yeah a late evening in summer n get em to put the spot lights on, i will ask around see what we hav to do, and the last kk meet was smack in the middle of the snow so many (inc. me) cudnt make it.

Either way im up for a mini meet

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Sounds good might wash mine for it at the minute it's looking like a contender for dirtiest clio comp, got disheartened when my splitter smashed in the snow back home looked more like a snow plough lowered cars not the best thing in deep snow, waiting for the weather to improve to fit new carbon one.

Renault Sport Clio 182
Yeah i know how u feel, during winter i just pay the albanian lads at pompey car wash to do it for a 5er, best quick car wash in portsmouth, been goin years, they take care of ur car when doin it