ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1/2 plate fitted

172 MoNaCo.....
fitted this today, i did order the 3/4 size off fancy plates but this one come through the post so sod it i chucked it on!:)
i like it, not sure how long itl last b4 i get pulled tho.

not sure if pic is guna work il try sort it but if so comments welcome,
sorry if the pic is small any help with enlarging them would be great
thanks
liam

BMW E92/Audi S3

1.6 Ford Focus
Looks good?

Stupid question, are they legal? I heard of a few people getting into trouble with 1/2 plates.

Tempted to get some for mine.

172 MoNaCo.....
haha yeh thats wot i thought but fxxk it!
like i sed its a miss-ordered plate i did order the longer 3/4 plate.never mind until then il jus enjoy it!:approve:

RenaultSport clio 17
these are 3/4 plates, 3/4 height and 3/4 width, you should have followed the guide, full width by either 84 or 90mm height (3/4). Still look good imo....

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
thers loads of cars around here with 3/4 plates and no1 had any bother with them, must just be diff places..

Looks good mate

TrackCar & F30 330d
It does look good. Keep your bigger plate in your boot for when you get pulled over and you can try saying you forgot to put the bigger plate on before you left home/work.

Civic Type S GT
I know that but he sounds 50/50 about them so just wondering if he's going to see if he can work some magic on the phone and maybe swap them. Don't get me wrong it's a nice looking plate but do think maybe should of followed the guide on here.
Push comes to shove keep them meets/shows.