ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 performance?

MK2 Clio
Without anybody leaving sarcastic comments Is there any way to easily give my tiny engine that little more to give?
Before anyone say it I will get a bigger engine when I can afford it! Lol

Megane 225 F1
Afraid not buddy. Although I heard if you close your eyes, you can imagine you are going at the speed of light. Just don't open them.

Vaxhall Zafira
100 shot of nitrous!

And then you can get a bigger engine sooner as the little 1.2 will blow up!

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
As Brett said. Forget the engine. Strip out everything you don't need. Get it nice and light.

145db Euro'd clio
My friend had a 1.2 16v clio he had an enclosed IK exhaust and decat then had a remap at k-tec and it made a big difference imo!

CLIO 1.2 16V MK2 EXPR
i once rang up for a quote on a remap and the guy said its not worth wasting the money on a 1.2.

you get slightly better MPG but reeeaaaallly not worth it... :dead:

monaco 172
My friend had a 1.2 16v clio he had an enclosed IK exhaust and decat then had a remap at k-tec and it made a big difference imo!

to the sound so it made it feel faster lol. i had a 1.2, theres no point even bothering they slow as hell and always will be, its a 1.2 lol.