ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 @ Oulton

BMW E36 328
Right thoght it was about time i posted my pictures up from my first trackday at Oulton Park. We all enjoyed the day, great weather, great track, and the 1.2 wasnt as slow round track as i first thought, enjoy

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

DSC_0151.jpg

DSC_0182.jpg

DSC_1400.jpg

DSC_0564.jpg

DSC_1060.jpg

DSC_0992.jpg

DSC_0664.jpg

Black Clio GT
looks very "at home".

bet that could carry some speed in the corners being so light on the front end....

BMW E36 328
Yeah it could carry quite abit of speed round the corners and when a civic type R owner flagged me down in the pits after i took over him and said 'whats in that is pretty nippy' and i replied a 1.2 lol he then just drove off lol

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Looks very at home, although are you having the same issue as barron/bazzon, wheels running some serious positive camber on the hard corners?

BMW M5 & E36
That camera's awesome, it makes it look like you were moving!! :clown:

Joking mate, you were going well :)

BMW E36 328
Looks very at home, although are you having the same issue as barron/bazzon, wheels running some serious positive camber on the hard corners?

was fine all day mate, no problems, i int put enough camber on the front mate will be set up properely for my next trackday later this year

Fabia VRS Special Ed
I was only thinkin about you this mornin, wonderin when you were goin lol.

Car looks fuckin ace mate, well done!

1.2 Dynamique 16v
takes some balls to take a 1.2 to the track. hats off to you!

must of been absolutely twatting it to take over a civic type r. congrats mate.

320d
It looks perfectly at home on track! 1.2 track cars aren't a bad idea really, cheap consumables and parts costs when things wear out.

BMW E36 328
It looks perfectly at home on track! 1.2 track cars aren't a bad idea really, cheap consumables and parts costs when things wear out.

Yeah it wasnt too slow round track either especially round the tighter parts of the track, and yeah if anything goes wrong woth it its fairly cheap to repair, just got to get it sorted for my next trackday at the end of october, gona try and get a couple in next year with it aswel before it goes.

BMW E36 328
If anyone else has any more pics from me at outlton could they post them in here or pm them to me cheers