ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 Dynamique

Low 'n' Slow
what splitter did you put on at 1st mate ? front

you on about this one?

SNC00017.jpg

renault clio 1.2 16v
where can i get one of those splitters above and houw much isi gna cost and are they easy 2 fit ?

Low 'n' Slow
Its part of a genuine renault bodykit. Part numbers below

Rear Splitter 7711218501
Side Skirts 7711218498 or 7711218497
Front splitter is 7711225693 or 7711225694

Double check these with renault though. Think there are two different front splitters as there are two different mk2 ph2 bumpers

Be warned they are not cheap the rear splitter is £160 and the front even more expensive.

1.2 16V Dynamique
Just rediscovered this thread as I've been looking around for yonks trying to find your clio again and find the part number for the rear splitter! Absolutely love the slight detailing, makes it look like what it should have left the factory as :D

Can I have dibs on the rear bumper/splitter if you ever sell it? :p (although I hope that you keep this running as a S***HOT example of a non-sport :cool:)

Low 'n' Slow
Thanks but they cars been sold for a while now. I'm not sure if its even on the road any more :dapprove:

1.2 16V Dynamique
Ah what?!?! Feel like a right douche now :( So what you driving now then? That's a real shame, had yours up there for inspiration :p