ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 Dynamique coilovers

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
just wondering if anyone could recommend some good cheap coilovers for a 1.2 Clio? if anyone has any second hand ones up for grabs then let me know i may be interested.

Thanks

ph2 2003 clio
Depends how much your willing to compromise and what your wanting these coilovers for - Ultimate low's, or performance. If it's performance ide say " good cheap performance " is pretty impossible to achieve! I wanted a set for low's and got a full set of " Hottuning " coilovers off the bay' for £250 posted. had them on 3 weeks and no complaints. - Yes the ride is pretty horrific, its nothing i didnt expect ... i bought them with the intention of dumping the Spring spacers on the rear and winding the coilovers to the bottom.. which is exactly what i did, and it drives how i imagined.

Just think realistic - if you pay £250 for an entire coilover setup... your going to be getting £250 worth of comfort, i would reccomend them thou.. seem fairly well made, smart things.. and offer 120mm drop.

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Didn't even see this reply!! Yeah I think that's what I might do tbh, my funds are still v low so I was looking for some second hand ones but can't seem to find them anywhere on the forum. I just want my clio to be decked and handles better than it does now ( I know it's only a 1.2 but I hate the body roll) I'm not fussed about the ride, either way it's going to be shite with whatever coilovers I get compared to what it is now

1.2 16v Clio dynamiq
Didn't even see this reply!! Yeah I think that's what I might do tbh, my funds are still v low so I was looking for some second hand ones but can't seem to find them anywhere on the forum. I just want my clio to be decked and handles better than it does now ( I know it's only a 1.2 but I hate the body roll) I'm not fussed about the ride, either way it's going to be s**te with whatever coilovers I get compared to what it is now

what did you go for in the end mate, im thinking of getting coilovers for my 1.2