ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1*2 Cruise control?

Meg 300Cup
I may be being a bit special but I can't figure out how to use the cruise control on my 182

I sat at 50, pressed up on the switch to choose cruising function, the trip says the speed stays on for a couple seconds then the switch flips back off?

I've read the manual but really can't figure out why the switch keeps coming back off?

Cheers

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
First off, make sure you have pushed it the right way, the light should be green and not Orange. If that's ok, then the switch might need replacing, mine used to do the same and it was because the clips that hold the switch in the 'in' position had got week.

monaco 172
First off, make sure you have pushed it the right way, the light should be green and not Orange. If that's ok, then the switch might need replacing, mine used to do the same and it was because the clips that hold the switch in the 'in' position had got week.

same happened to me, the switches are crap.

take it out and youl get an idea of how it works. all i did was bent the metal a tad more so that the switch held in place when it clicks up or down.

or just buy a new switch i cant see em being very expensive