ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 break calipers

Charged Superleggera
can anyone tell me if the mk2 ph2 clio's all came with the same calipers or if some came with different ones?

cheers

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
16v 1.2's from 01 onwards a think have the same lucas calipers with 258mm discs i do beleive, i know the mintex pads number is MDB1628 and they fit all 16v's as far as i know

Charged Superleggera
ah kl. its just ive bought the k tec big brake conversion off of a mate who had an 03 plate 1.2 16v(i have an 02 plate 1.2 16v) but when i tried to bolt the caliper carriers which are included in the kit my to the calipers the original bolts i have seem to be too thin and i know for a fact that the kit didnt come with these bolt and that you were meant to use your old ones. so wasnt sure if it might have been due to differences in the actual calipers between my car and my mates car.