ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 body

clio rl yeayyyyyah
hi there im gettin a y reg clio 1.2 rn for my first car soon hopefully just wondering what people tought was the best mods to do on the exterior like there favorite bodykits favorite spoilers things like that thnx all

Chocolate Bar™
lowering, new alloys, exhaust and colour coding are pretty much essential.

with the exception of that its really down to personal choice over what you want. some people love aftermarket mods, but i prefer little mods you have to look for that retain the overall look of the original car :)

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
yesh i kno :( going to scrappers tomorrow...stuff getting them from work for £25, all i want is the plastic cover not the god damn full wiring and everything!

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
Middo can you post a pic of yours...your avatar is straining my eyes!!

Golf GTI 1.8T
b3nje said:
yesh i kno :( going to scrappers tomorrow...stuff getting them from work for £25, all i want is the plastic cover not the god damn full wiring and everything!

:S thats all you do get mate, just change the covers and bulbs no wiring stuff.

welcome to cliosport baller! all my fave mods mentioned already.

Depends how far you wanting to go!

This is mine, tho i would do a couple of things slightly diffeent now!

Probably different back and front bumpers, theres loads of kits available tho!

Selecting the right wheels will make or break the car!

Attachments

• New1.jpg
    New1.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 52
  • New8.jpg
    New8.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 43
  • New7.jpg
    New7.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 59
  • Cliodone03.JPG
    Cliodone03.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 45
  • Cliodone05.JPG
    Cliodone05.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 57
colour coding, full system exhaust (twin pipe), coilovers, smoke on the rear, 15" turinis, 172 side skirts and rear bumper, even front bumper. ahh fcuk it, get a 172. lol

White Clio 1.2 @ 172
FAO Cdmullins
no offence intended but i think your's is gash :dead:, the kit you have on is so common.

however this below <3 :D

car1.jpg

car2.jpg

car3.jpg

car4.jpg

That is what i aspire my car to look like eventually, i f**king love that!
just my opnion though.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
send me some pics as well if u dont mind middo, can give u a beep if i cya drivin rd then

NOOOOOOOOO!!! Whats happened to the wheels, think some chavvy scum has stolen the really nice ones and replaced them with old mk1's!!!

s**t!

Love the top pic!

Nike Lunar Elite's
DeanJ said:
FAO Cdmullins
no offence intended but i think your's is gash :dead:, the kit you have on is so common.

however this below <3 :D

car1.jpg

car2.jpg

car3.jpg

car4.jpg

That is what i aspire my car to look like eventually, i f**king love that!
just my opnion though.
In your words;
Front bumper = GASH (the car is french not jap)
Rear bumper = GASH (doesn't match the contours of the car at all)
Wheels = GASH (hate those wheels with a passion)
Spoiler = not quite as GASH (doesn't look bad but is awful Prima quality, have had first hand experience of them)
Sideskirts = the worst part of the car (there are no big brakes in the back, just crappy drums so why try to cool them, plus they just look GASH)

Only good parts are smoothing the sides (removing bump strips), being slammed, and the 172 headlights.

Despite myself not being a huge fan of CDM's car, I can see how much work has gone into it, including some customs stuff, and personally think it would get far more respect at cruises, shows, etc than that ^^^

Chocolate Bar™
agree with you on the most part there. whilst im not the biggest fan of CDM's car i can appreciate the quality of the car, and some of the work is one-off which goes a long way :)

clio rl yeayyyyyah
thnx for all the ideas guys and suggestions u think it would be possible to make a 1.2 look like a 172 and what would be in volved any ideas on price also like bumpers skirts and i think id have to do summet with the arches i guess thnx anyways

No work as gone into the black one!!

If u aspire to making your car look like that save £500 and you can have it like that!!

Is the back just a stuck on splitter??

Think its quite expensive to make it look like a 172, iirc
Needs flared arches

Nike Lunar Elite's
Is your car a ph1 or 2?

If you've got a ph1 you can get a replica 172 front bumper and side skirts from Prima (don't rate the company but they are the only place to source them)

But in the case of a ph2, you need front bumper, 2 x wings, 2 x skirts. Its not the cheapest conversion

clio rl yeayyyyyah
i like i like very much how much are these lowering springs then and where can i get tem from in the future

Nike Lunar Elite's
JPEX-CLIO said:
dont h8 mine please. i get upset.:eek: btw coilovers next week!! yey

lol I don't generally make bad comments, and I actually like modded cars, but that 1st black 1 is pretty hideous. I like your's though, should look even better when the coilovers are on!

clio rl yeayyyyyah
yo thats well nice so is that a 1.2 dymanique with 172 bumpers on and all that as u may tell im new to all this so dont take offence sry if u do im a tit

middo, ive always love the look of your car, what splitter u got there mate, and you no where i could get one, if u dont mind

thanks,

ah i c, i thoguht it was abit unique, nice nice work, not gonna have the guts to do it myself tho. hehe, nice car anyway