ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 2001 Lowering Springs Insurace!

hi,

I will be buying some eibach sportsline springs for my 1.2 Clio Dynamique soon, and was thinking about insurance. I will declare them on my policy, but was wondering what insurance companies people have used to insure there clio with the modifications. Im 18 and almost 19 and was wondering if any insurance companies stand out for young drivers with modifications,:)

Many Thanks

ATM Aviva are cheap but on modifications list it doesn't have suspension changes, so fingers crossed they wont charge me extra when I tell them. Insure isn't up for renewal till April but some of those sportsline springs have come up cheap and don't wana buy and not use them due to insurance.

ATM Aviva are cheap but on modifications list it doesn't have suspension changes, so fingers crossed they wont charge me extra when I tell them. Insure isn't up for renewal till April but some of those sportsline springs have come up cheap and don't wana buy and not use them due to insurance.

Aviva charged me for my lowering springs mate..

Yep Hastings Direct are terible fo pretty much everything unless your over 25, have a standard car and live in the best area known to man!

Used to work for them (many years ago) and wouldnt recommend them ;) might have changed by now though

Clio Rs 200T
Only reason why I went with hastings is because it was cheapest. Being a young driver sucks unicorn balls....
Cant wait till September tho. Get a 1*2 hopefully...

Last edited: