ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

05 plate - 182 Cup RSA Secret Car park (LOL) - Horsham

R5 GTT
As per title parked next to year today not sure if your a member but nice clio sat a little high next to the 5 LOL
IMG_6114.gif

IMG_6112.gif

Clio RS 172 Phase 1
At least get it inside the lines, lad.
That 5 driver does the right thing, just like me. Always park on the end of a row and try to get on the outside line if not just slightly over. Stops all the cretins opening their doors on my car.

Supercharged S2000
I work round the corner from henfield mate, haven't seen that gt before , looks pretty smart

R5 GTT
I work round the corner from henfield mate, haven't seen that gt before , looks pretty smart

Whereabouts you work?? Car doesn't really come out over the winter period but in the summer I will try and use her most days to travel to and from work (I work in Horsham).

And yeah I always park the 5 on the end of the parking space at the end of a row to prevent as many car park dings as possible as the 5 is like a tin can.