ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

04 Iceberg - Colton, Leeds

'Berg Sold, Cupra-R
2118's, Cup Spoiler, recessed exhaust, nicely lowered. Heading up towards garforth this morning at 7:10ish, looked lovely.

'Berg Sold, Cupra-R
Yeah I've seen it before, makes me want 2118's on mine more & more......

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
I then saw him near lofthouse. also seen near methley, dont think he's on here.

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
I'll have a flyer at the ready next time and see if I can drive-by land it on his windscreen

That'll be some fookin accuracy.
What happens if he's a nut and spins round. He could end up chasing you down and before you know it, you'll be pregnant - or something.

Passat
No, your name is Filippo.

2118's are wheels. Made by speedline (who make the turini's). They look the nuts in Anthracite 15's on an Iceberg.

Nice. Been looking at some wheels for my black 172. Dunno what to go for. I want something different but not too flash. Tall order it seems!

'Berg Sold, Cupra-R
That'll be some fookin accuracy.
What happens if he's a nut and spins round. He could end up chasing you down and before you know it, you'll be pregnant - or something.

Yeah I'll probably just knock that idea on the head.....