ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

02 Upgrade...

BMW F31
contract due for renewal on the 6th of may.

thought i'd give the upgrade process a go on o2's site, all went through etc, now on the o2 site i have a dhl tracking number which says its been picked up.

do you think i'll get my order? seems weird it all went through as i thought you had to be in the last month of the contract?

You can normally upgrade from 9 on a 12 and 15 on a 18month contract.

Just means you're tied in now for another contract and you wont get quite as good a deal as you would have done if you waited.

I hope you got an iPhone ;)

1.2 mk2 phase 1
iphones are amazing but the screens break to easily, 1 work of advice dont go out on the piss with your iphone take an old one with you because if you drop it the screen goes straight away i found that out but im going to fix it myself, got a new screen of ebay for a 5er :D

BMW F31
out for delivery :D

tbh i was spending over £50 a month due to having the blackberry bolt on so i'm now spending less.

BMW F31
:D

appstore is fun ;)

iphone unfortunately completely beats my blackberry! so much more you can do with it and the UI is pretty too lol

still get push email as efficient as my BB too!!

Not a Clio
I wasn't able to renew until in the same month as my contract ended? Don't forget if you want an iphone to add the £10 a month insurance on top of the monthly bill!

Polo Bluemotion
contract due for renewal on the 6th of may.

thought i'd give the upgrade process a go on o2's site, all went through etc, now on the o2 site i have a dhl tracking number which says its been picked up.

do you think i'll get my order? seems weird it all went through as i thought you had to be in the last month of the contract?

You will be a priority customer my friend. Every O2 pay monthly customer is is placed on a different level, ranging from "blue" to "platinum". Your average monthly spend determines what you are. The higher the group you are, the better the perks; such as earlier upgrades, priority tickets+vip treatment at concerts, better treats etc.

http://www.o2blueroom.co.uk/O2PriorityList/

BMW F31
yeah i think i'm one grade down from platinum, gold?

didnt realise it allowed you to upgrade earlier though :D

loving the iphone tbh, just about getting used to not having a keyboard like my BB but its all good :)

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
iphones are amazing but the screens break to easily, 1 work of advice dont go out on the piss with your iphone take an old one with you because if you drop it the screen goes straight away i found that out but im going to fix it myself, got a new screen of ebay for a 5er :D

the screen is probably the most hardwearing screen of any touchscreen out there.... ive dropped mine numerous times onto bare concrete etc and its still all good.

http://www.itworld.com/personal-tech/53674/its-tough-kill-apple-iphone-3g

Last edited: