ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

02 Texting

Clio 172mk2
any one tried sending a text recently all mine keep failing , even my online sending texts.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Mine are working too. Are you typing out the message and then clicking on SEND? My mate had the same dilema, but it was only when I pointed out to him that he was masturbating a goat he realised the errors of his way. Silly mistake.

Mine are working too. Are you typing out the message and then clicking on SEND? My mate had the same dilema, but it was only when I pointed out to him that he was masturbating a goat he realised the errors of his way. Silly mistake.

I did appreciate it when you told me mate, unlike the goat as I stopped just at the vital moment - we went our separate ways and never spoke again.

had the same problem yesterday texed 20 people and got no reply, was thinking ive done something wrong to everyone haha

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

I did appreciate it when you told me mate, unlike the goat as I stopped just at the vital moment - we went our separate ways and never spoke again.

lol. Ahh, touche. He did look a little upset by your parting of ways though. I felt for him. The I felt him. He was warm and sticky.

Clio 172mk2
all me texts goto me outbox "failed" , the 10 free texts i get online says problem with service .

To see if the text has been delivered to the person - type in *0# (bottom line of the key pad) at the beginning of each message, you then get a delivery report when they get the message.
O2 don't do delivery reports - this is a way round it.

It also so show you if some of your dodgy mates are knocking you.

Clio 172mk2
yer cat171 i`ve been using that for along time , but the fone actually pops up a message staing CANNOT SEND etc and saves the text to send later

MY10 R35 GTR
mine are ok, what kind of fone is it??

i had a similar problem a few month ago, i could send texts but i never recieved any, engineer said to take battery and sim card out the phone leave it a min put it back together and try.

if not, what u mite find is that the server in you service sentre mite be down which would mean only people whos sim number is registered to that server would be affected