ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

0-100 in my s14a

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol u can hear it slipping, why the f**k are u running auto?? instead of paying for a stage 2 chip you could of got a manual box lol!

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
It was full stage 2 when i got it,low mileage full Nissan history etc,The plan was to go manual but i want e46 m3 now so im not sure whether to carry on and get it done and go stage 3+ or get an M.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
a sorted stage 3 200 will outrun a m3 easy... however they aint as comfy as a m3, but they are more fun... when i got rid of my 14 i looked at e46 m3's but went with a rx7 the m3 just wasnt special enough it was a nice looking car in and out but didnt set me on fire... the rx7 is just soooo much fun...

Go cry to your momma!
You'll regret the move to a Beemer...

Manual that s14a and you'll fall in love ;D

ITB'd 182...
Just makes me laph that a little clio can keep up with much bigger and more powerful machinery :)

Awesome!

Mk2 172
Just makes me laph that a little clio can keep up with much bigger and more powerful machinery :)

Awesome!

I know but its more probably down to weight.
My little blossom only weighs a tonne and ran 218 bhp :)
Whats the power of that car supposed to be cos its not that quick for a modified s14!!

Last edited:
  C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
I know but its more probably down to weight.
My little blossom only weighs a tonne and ran 218 bhp :)
Whats the power of that car supposed to be cos its not that quick for a modified s14!!

0-100 in 12 secs 2 seconds quicker than new focus rs not bad in my book lol.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
if u had a manual box in it and you could drive the sloppy box propperly (sr20 box is the worst box ever) you could knock a second off that if not more...

plus anything over 100 a clio isnt gonna come close to touching a 200... james get a rx7 trust me u wont regret it, they accellerate 100-150 like a 200 does 50-100 and they are small, got in my mates stage 3 14a the other day and was astonished at how big they are compared to the rx7!

Mk2 172
50-120 id drop you,Torque fail.

u would indeed my friend :) not by alot tho!
I had a play with my mate from 40 to 125 in his e46 M3 and lets put it this way,
He wasnt happy as he only just got past at 125 and i mean just! :)
I agree tho crap top end in clios tho. My old 310 bhp impreza wud take my clio for a sh*t lol

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
yeah meet me at the nurburgring to see who can REALLY drive ;)

FLOL...post of the year for me tbh.

Lets meet for a fight after school as well, and bring your mates..FLMAO, this place cracks me up everyday...

Mk2 172
FLOL...post of the year for me tbh.

Lets meet for a fight after school as well, and bring your mates..FLMAO, this place cracks me up everyday...

I was messing mate, chill out. some people read way too much into peoples posts

coiled 'berg
I'll get my brother on to you, he's bigger than your brother!! Anyway my bmx is faster than your skateboard AND my bouncy ball bounces better than yours etc etc.

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Lol it isn't that fast really same speed as m3,Id love an rx7 malice but it would probably bankrupt me ,all these horror stories of engines exploding :quiet:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Lol it isn't that fast really same speed as m3,Id love an rx7 malice but it would probably bankrupt me ,all these horror stories of engines exploding :quiet:

mate mine costs me no more than my 200 did! get one with a good engine, a compression test will tell you if its good and your laughing! trust me! where u based, come have a ride in mine lol!

Coupe/Defender V8
Rapid! Joe who's account this is also used to own one of these.

Aren't they restricted to like 300 brake before falling apart with the auto boxes? Thought they were shocking.