ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

‘Claud’ The RB 182

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
So, plans at the moment, although undecided exactly are

- full front end respray and re ceramic coated.
- got a few tiny dings getting removed in the next few weeks.
- sort the headlights out.
- clean or replace interior trims (window buttons etc (as sticky)… any recommendations?
- replace drivers inner door handle.
- carbon splitter .
- front pads and discs are brand new (Godspeed and PBS pads).
- rear pads need doing (ordered).
- braided lines (not sure on what colour?)
- oil filter (oem) and new plugs and washers.
- fluids change (thinking millers for the motor and rbf700 for the brakes as I have tonnes of it. Any gearbox oil recommendations?
- get it up on a ramp and clean and treat the underside.
- going to store the turinis and put some Speedline 2118’s on but not sure whether to go for anthracite or white ?
- decent coilovers.
- check and replace any bushes.
Full alignment with camber bolts and shims.
- Buckets.
- potentially a half cage.

Everything to be reversible and I’ll keep all of the stock items.

Any comments welcomed as always

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
out for lunch in the 🥖

IMG_6338.jpeg

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Few things now starting to arrive,

Full service kit.
Hel Brake lines.
New Rear Pads.
Whiteline ARB.

Oh and I've replaced the dodgy drivers inner door handle!

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Got a few minor jobs done this morning down at the unit.

Rear pads were shagged, replaced with brembo’s.

Oil and filter done. The Renault garage that serviced it last year … feck knows what they did the filter up with but had to get the breaker bar on it !

Some randoms

418375C5-9346-4B36-A997-8CC6FCFACDE5.jpeg
6E9E7378-8F64-4410-ACB8-B71536336E45.jpeg
IMG_6387.jpeg
IMG_6392.jpeg
IMG_6390.jpeg
IMG_6396.jpeg

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Had the dent man in today to go to town on the clio.

Nothing that’s broken the paint but a few hard to notice dings here and there taken out :)

Hoping some of the parts start to arrive today!

Highly recommend Kent Dent Repair, been using him for years.

IMG_6467.jpeg

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Not much to update really.

Still waiting on parts from K-Tec and Volantec. Seems to be taking an eternity. Struggling to get hold of Volantech tbf.

Have purchased a Corbeau Pro Sport seat (new) from a member on here, and have another on order with Corbeau.

Pro-Sport-Black-Cloth-with-Blue-Cushion.png

Think I'm going to go for BC coilovers. Still undecided on 2118 colour .... hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited:

Jamess182

ClioSport Club Member
Not much to update really.

Still waiting on parts from K-Tec and Volantec. Seems to be taking an eternity. Struggling to get hold of Volantech tbf.

Have purchased a Corbeau Pro Sport seat (new) from a member on here, and have another on order with Corbeau.

View attachment 1669062

Think I'm going to go for BC coilovers. Still undecided on 2118 colour .... hmmmmmmmmmmmm
K-Tec really are useless, not sure how they're still in business tbh.
Nice choice with the seat, will look great against the Sabelt wheel and the RB. Make sure to get lowered seat frames though !

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
K-Tec really are useless, not sure how they're still in business tbh.
Nice choice with the seat, will look great against the Sabelt wheel and the RB. Make sure to get lowered seat frames though !

Thanks for the comment mate.

These are the frames I’m having … I know sweet FA about seat frames so hopefully they’re right….

IMG_6553.jpeg

Jamess182

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks for the comment mate.

These are the frames I’m having … I know sweet FA about seat frames so hopefully they’re right….

View attachment 1669576

No idea about that one to be honest! You might find you’ll sit quite high up though without lowered frames. Obviously down to driver preference though. Jon Foz is generally the go-to-guy for lowered frames if required mate.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Had the dent man in today to go to town on the clio.

Nothing that’s broken the paint but a few hard to notice dings here and there taken out :)

Hoping some of the parts start to arrive today!

Highly recommend Kent Dent Repair, been using him for years.

View attachment 1667928
Does he do roof’s? If he does, can you swing me his number? I may or may not have totally fucked the roof of my new company bmw… 😂

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Does he do roof’s? If he does, can you swing me his number? I may or may not have totally fucked the roof of my new company bmw… 😂

He fixed a b*****d of a dink in my mothers door right on the swage-line. So defo worth a punt.

Will dm you

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Nice,im looking to get a set for mine also to replace the B14s.

Not used BC before but heard good things. They look, feel good quality so let’s see.

Car should be off for paint later this week and then booked in for the suspension and geo to be done early Jan 😍

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
I’m not sure TBH. Check the yellow dot is lined up on the sensor. Stick the wheel back on and give it a run. Sometimes they can reset themselves, but usually need a diagnostic and codes clearing.

Thanks mate. I pretty sure this is the problem as I was spinning it around like I had no idea.

Because I didn’t 😂