ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£9k for a mk2 172!

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over priced it may be an 04 but its still a 172 you can get 182s for cheaper

And it hasn't even got sat nav - i'm sure my dad would quite happily sell his flame red for 9k lol.

However as its a stealers, you could prob knock a load off - I doubt you'd get a couple of grand off though.

Glacier White 197 Cup
I paid that for my 04 reg Black 172 a year and a half ago and after i while i realised I had payed a bit too much. This was from a proper dealership though

Octavia VRS
aye seemed a bit on the expensive side! 182s with not much more mileage were around the same price from the same stealer! :S

Turbos.
If it was standard, no it wouldn't be, but considering the amount of mods then i guess it's not bad value.

Not that i would want most of that s**t on it.

RenaultSport Clio 182
Not my cup of tea, especially the "carbon" bits and the chavtastic (imo) rear lights. Plus always thought a stealth rear backbox on the 172 was much better, a zorst sticking out underneath the rear valance looks like a zit on the end of your chin.....you just want to pick it off!
But it looks in good nick, has low miles and prob has a fsh as its still got 1 month of warranty left.
If you like it mate, thats all that matters really...

Black Gold 182
i only paid 8200 for my 04 182 over a year ago....! now on 25000 miles . if someone offered me 8000 id prob accept!!!