ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£93.35 172 lambda!

ValverInBits
Just been quoted 93.35 for an upstream (precat) lambda on a 172ph2!!

that's for an NGK OZA660-EE21

Had a quick google to check for better prices. No joy.

anyone know where i can get a cheaper NGK or Bosch lambda?

ValverInBits
is it new?

If it's new I'll certinally have it off you or if you know where i could pay £50ish that'd be lovely!

I could always try and get it from helfrauds at trade......
i have a mate (lol)

CS Dungeon
Central Auto Spares sell Bosch Lambda's cheap, got mine for the Williams for about 50% cheaper then Renault quoted me

think ive got a brand new renault 1 mate.. not sure wether it is upstream or downstream tho... they mite b the same

ValverInBits
don't think they are the same mate as the NGK website says they only do upstream. If you can find out, i might be able to take that off your hands.

What's the part number on it?

Edit: the reason I need one is becuase my MPG isnt stunning and i want to try a new lambda when i put my 182 manifold in my 172. TBH, there is a good chance I will bugger the downstream one while removing it so it won't go into the new decat, so i may want a downstream also. So let me know whatever it is you have :)

8200035999 - part number on the lambda sensor
8200036545 - part number on the box

its got a 4 pin connector and including the wire its bout 12 inches long.. if thats any help

ValverInBits
thanks Ill see if i can find out what they are :)

edit: may be a while as i think the damn renault parts desk will be closed by now

ValverInBits
ok been on to the stealers. He's told me that neither of those parts above are for a 172

Upstream Lambda on a 172 is
7700107433 £82.83 ex vat

Downstream on a 172 is
8200036544 £93.19 ex vat

Fred - still interested in your lambda if you've got it and it's new!

Last edited:
  ValverInBits
result!

central auto supplies

upstream Bosch - 56.61 +vat
Downstream Bosch - 59.25 + vat

both proper direct fit parts

Always shop around ;)

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
result!

central auto supplies

upstream Bosch - 56.61 +vat
Downstream Bosch - 59.25 + vat

both proper direct fit parts

Always shop around ;)

do they deliver?? Just looked on the website and they don't have any branches around my area:dapprove:

CS Dungeon
I'm sure they do deliver, failing that, paypal me the funds and what you want and I will go and pick it up and post it to ya.