ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£9,000 EK9....

Trader Rating - 100%
20   0   0
  White Sti Hatch
For whats been done i can see why he wants 9k but whoever pays that 9k is a down right numpty !

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Priced about right tbh. Given the price of a standard one and the cost of the parts/work on it it's still far cheaper than buying a tidy one and getting the same parts/work done.

Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  Charged Superleggera
He could break this car and make over £10k easily and most parts would be sold within hours, due to the big demand on them. Just to give people an idea of second hand prices of some of the parts... spoon calipers-700-900 depending on condition
desmond regamasters-£600-850 depending on condition and tyres
B18 dc2 engine-£1800-2500 depending on mileage
ek9 recaros-£600

Thats over half the asking price just on those parts and thats not including the throttle body set up. The dta engine management on its own will set you back £1300. Having said that i dont think anyone will pay 9k for it and if he is going to see any of the money back he is going to have to break it for parts unfortunatly.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd take that bet but it'd be unfair taking money from someone who has no clue. As Firas says unlike Clio's you can break EK9's and get very good money for the parts, he'd get pretty much the asking price so there's no way he'll have it up at £5k as much as the pisstakers in this thread might like.