ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£70

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Just checked my Shell points card online and I've used over 600 litres of V-Power in last month. That doesn't include the tank I filled at the BP near Donington :eek:

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Christ Tim!!

Well I have had a bit of a heavy footed week and have done a tank of £70 in 228 miles! Ouch!

BG 182
d9b2f089.jpg

:dapprove:

Thats over 10p more expensive thasn where i am :eek:

225 Cup & Williams
Thank f**k i have a company vehicle i'm in a fortunate position where i only need to put petrol in mine when i need to use the car lucky if it's £40 a month.

Mondeo TDCI 130
£88 to fill my ranger truck, does just 300 miles on that! f**k knows what MPG that is?? think it's £1.42 a litre

BMW M5 & E36
Megane was doing 260 miles to ~£65 until I sold it a couple of months ago.

Volvo's doing 600 miles to £90.

Ph1 Clio 172, VX220
Use to be able to squeeze 400 from a tank on mine too on a decent run, was usually around 340-370 though.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
to fill my van = £90 ish and i get 400 miles

to fill my 182 = £50 ish and i get 300 to 350 ish miles

works out that my 182 is more economical than my diesel van, work that one out

clio 182 'full fat'
mine got right down so the needle was well into the red, the light didnt come on and said i had 40 miles remaining, did another 40 miles and it was touching the stop in the red.
must have been running on fumes.
brimmed it with shell v-power. £1.42 a litre and cost £58
does this mean the fual tanks are smaller on the 182 than the 172 as ppl with 172's seem to be filling up and costing them £70?
wierd!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
mine got right down so the needle was well into the red, the light didnt come on and said i had 40 miles remaining, did another 40 miles and it was touching the stop in the red.
must have been running on fumes.
brimmed it with shell v-power. £1.42 a litre and cost £58
does this mean the fual tanks are smaller on the 182 than the 172 as ppl with 172's seem to be filling up and costing them £70?
wierd!

The 182 has a 50l/11g tank so if you were near empty and brimmed the tank it should have been well above £65?

clio 182 'full fat'
im filling up tomorrow so i will check again, unless my guage is well out and ive always got a 10litres reserve?

clio 182 'full fat'
50 multiplied by £1.42 is £71 pounds!
ive brimmed it twice now from empty and been under 60 both times, theres a few other people on here saying it only costs them 50 odd to fill up, strange

182 ff
must of hit the jackpot yesterday,filled up and the fuel light had just come on. £52 to full. happy days. still damn expensive thought. :(