ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£6k For A '53' 172 FF?

BMW F21 125d
I paid £6000 for mine, 2 owner, black, 172, FSH with 23k on too, in September, I thought it was cheap at the time, but i didnt tell them that!

Cambelt doesnt need doing as it only 4 years old... Aux belt at 5 years or 36k...

Leon Cupra 300
I paid £6000 for mine, 2 owner, black, 172, FSH with 23k on too, in September, I thought it was cheap at the time, but i didnt tell them that!

Cambelt doesnt need doing as it only 4 years old... Aux belt at 5 years or 36k...

Cambelt is 5 years or 72k, not a chance i would leave it that long though... 4 years or 60k is the absolute most, certainly not worth risking 1k's worth of engine damage for.

BMW M135i
doesnt reno recommend 5 years?/ 72k?

Yes but people have still had them break, i'll be doing mine in the spring even though its not strictly due until november. Would've liked to have got it done sooner but the weather has put a stop to that.

RB 182
Its a mates, hes gonna put it on here

No cambelt change, but if the buyer wants it doing, hes a mechanic so add couple of hundred quid on and its done

I didnt change mine until 5 1/2 years, you all worry too much :p