ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£62 for exaltos fitted

182 S
these are to fit my 16" 182 alloys! the guy i was chattin to was sayin these are the best tyres he knows of for the clio sports apart from r888s.

Da

Less
What size/profile/tyre did he quote you? There's alot of variables on a tyre.

Michelin Exalto's are one price, Exalto 2's are more expensive.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Da said:
What size/profile/tyre did he quote you? There's alot of variables on a tyre.

Michelin Exalto's are one price, Exalto 2's are more expensive.
Even so in 16 inch form there is no way they can be that cheap! If they are tho hook me up lol

182 S
these are from costco. went in asking if they did r888s. he did a seach and the best ones he can get for me are exaltos. i said how much are they.... did a car search... sport, year etc. he said have u got 15's or 16's... 16s are 62 pound fitted. he showed me one so if some1 can show me a pic of the tread then i will say if its the same.

Hopefully ive found a bargain!!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Adam 182 said:
these are from costco. went in asking if they did r888s. he did a seach and the best ones he can get for me are exaltos. i said how much are they.... did a car search... sport, year etc. he said have u got 15's or 16's... 16s are 62 pound fitted. he showed me one so if some1 can show me a pic of the tread then i will say if its the same.

Hopefully ive found a bargain!!
Fancy getting me some if I gives u the pennies?

Da

Less
An Exalto2

expe2.jpg

182 S
yeh i think i could do that. im not gettin myn for a couple weeks yet though. im getting doubtfull now though with every1 sayin these might not be the right ones. need to see another

Da

Less
Well generally the cheapest a PE2 can be had, fitted, is in excess of the £100 mark. If you can get them for £62 fitted then you've found the bargain of the Century :)

182 S
haha u have to be a member.for those who arent i will confirm these prices and then ill be setting up adams exaltos.com :)

TrackCar & F30 330d
If they are that cheap i suggest you take advantage of it and buy as many as you can as they will never be that cheap again. He WILL have got the price wrong so buy them all. lol

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Way too cheap for 16's that . Costco Trafford Park Manchester quoted me £105 fitted just before Xmas , i can get em for that locally .

Clio 182 arctic
i got 4 pe2 for £375 all in. 205/45/16 and i thought that was dirt cheap. that works out as £93 per corner. as people have said £62 there is someting amiss.
whats the price of 195/45/16 compared to standard 182 tyres

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
barker22 said:
i got 4 pe2 for £375 all in. 205/45/16 and i thought that was dirt cheap. that works out as £93 per corner. as people have said £62 there is someting amiss.
whats the price of 195/45/16 compared to standard 182 tyres
60 each for Toyota proxies in tht size

Clio 172 Cup
I got my PE2's in 16/195/45v form for £89 a corner fitted, with £40 in fuel vouchers.

Local ATS South Shields