ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£5995 for a Ph1 V6?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
23   0   0
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Lmfao !! Needs new battery for the keyfob . Then go and buy one you lazy cnut , unless the keyfobs knackered and they are making excuses .

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  172 5HED
still.... 6k!!!

If it all checks out then you will get at least that for it when you sell it on. Unless you try to go round a corner in it 1st.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Got to be worth 6k or even a look at the old damage.

Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  S3, Polo
^ Full cambelt service is quite expensive IIRC (IRO £1k @ an independent)?

Cheap! :)

Ghey rims though.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Must have been some shunt as it looks like a complete MkII rear end including spoiler

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Elise, Duster
Its also based in Cheshire!

Buy car > Straight to birchdown > Drive home with a cheap, epic hot hatch

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Elise, Duster
FPMSL. I will own a vee someday :( :(

All though, right gear, right time - There isn't much in it speed wise, eh Addz ;)

Im visiting Russ on the 20th mike... dunno if you wanna show your face if you have nothing better to do :)

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
Sorry but thats worth it all day long even if it needs the belts doing.

The panels for V6 clios are very very expensive. Its not hard to make them a Cat D when you start weighing up the cost

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ph1 172.
A v6 WILL be my next car. I want one, just need to find a job that give me enough spare to able to keep one.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf
I've seen straight ones with reasonable mileage, and the belts done, for £8k, even a red one. So this one at £7k with the belts done, on a CAT D, doesn't seem much of a bargain to me. Doesn't matter what you say about how easy it is to write one off, expensive panels etc, it still knocks the value when it comes to sale time.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  tiTTy & SV650
the colour does nothing for me, just looks like a bodykitted 1.2 from the front.

Iain's Mars red mk1 looks so much more special than that.