ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£538.25

Skoda Fabia vRS

thats how much ive gotta pay in the next few days to have my car back, fair enough £300 of that is my insurance excess, and hopefully i should get that back fairly soon (fingers crossed).......but still gutted ive gotta shell all that out

i was about to order my new 16" Speedlines aswell, which are a very similar price to that (exc tyres but inc cliosport discount ;))

and, dont you get the excess back cus you are claiming from someone else? When someone hit me, we paid the excess, then when it was all completed, got a cheque back so it cost us nothing!

Skoda Fabia vRS

yea but thats if its resolved in my favour, even though it wasnt my fault there disputing liability !

the rest of the cost was from an extra repair they had to do, if i had claimed that extra on the insurance im 99% sure they would have written it off so i agreed to pay it myself

LOL My new starter motor was £195 fitted from Renault - had to pay that yesterday, my Visa is getting Very Very heavy!