ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£5000 car wash

did anyone else read this in the papers this morning?

Some bloke in Surrey takes 2 days to do your car and charges £5000. 61 stages of cleaning apparently.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
heard on radio it takes 2 weeks!:eek: and does 9 stages on washing it, n said rod steward got his car washed there

RB 182
From the picture in today's paper, Rod Stewarts doesn't have a very good shine to it anyway.

Yeah Rich it's the same as the 5th Gear one.

Remapped derv Golf
I see from the site he keeps the Zymol Royale in a beer fridge. Wonder what their security system is like. I only live 5 mins up the road from there ;)

Black 172 MK2
watchd that video but does anyone use clay like he did or am i doing it wrong :s

172 coming soon
Well if ya are gona spend over £100k on a Bentley, Ferrari, Porsche etc, ya wana keep it looking right..

DIY is the best way tho :p lol

106 GTi
Serg said:
watchd that video but does anyone use clay like he did or am i doing it wrong :s

How do you clay then?

All you need to do its glide it across the surface,

MX5 turbo
lol
imagine the phone call from some panic stricken customer who's got some bird crap on their car !!!
Him rushing out in the van,calming them down..."don't worry,i'm on my way" ha ha .
nice work if you can get it.

clio 182 black /gold
I just spent 20 mins washing mine oh well next time i might take my time and make it 25 lol

Mito Sportiva 135
What mug pays £5k though? For that money you would expect some kind of system that cleans the car for you for the rest of its life.

Having said that, I would love the opportunity to try out some of his products and see if they actually make that much of a difference. From past exprience, the kind of cars he has been working on (Ferarris, Porsches etc) are kept in mint condition by their owners, so are actually easier to clean than your average Vauxhall down the street, and their paint finishes come up looking awesome anyway. Plus they are sexy looking machines dirty or not.

Think some people just have too much money - a diamondbrite and weekly washing polishing will ensure your car stays in awesome condition.

And no... not jealous at all....:boring:

GTi
Maybe sort out a Group Buy..lol

4k for 10 cars
3k for 20 cars
2k for 30 cars

Sounds like a bargain now...;-)

Tangoed Works
Not all the washes are 5k though. Some one has had their Mini CS done. I think he quotes depending on what you want done.

GOLF GT TDI
yeah i know who u mean the blokes garage it was recorded in on 5th gear was someone my dad knows