ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£5 for bulb fitting anyone?!?

Cooper S JCW
I’ll give a fiver to anyone at the next Northwest meet who can fit my driver’s side sidelight bulb on my 182 without breaking anything! ;)

I’ve got hands like baseball gloves!!!!

I tried for about 1 ½ hours today. I removed the engine cover and undid the clips holding the aircon pipes in the way and I couldn’t even get my fingers around it!!!!!!!:mad:

Cooper S JCW
Halfords don't sell Bluevision bulbs though so I can't get the gimps to do it. I did think about removing the whole headlight but I have a tendency to break things when I start pulling them

I may take you up on that Maka!! - sell me your plenum ;)

Drop me a message if you want me to do it I'm just south of Chester.

Most important rule (which I forget) is to ensure bulb is cold before you remove it). Otherwise it hurts a lot.

VRS
Halfords don't sell Bluevision bulbs though so I can't get the gimps to do it. I did think about removing the whole headlight but I have a tendency to break things when I start pulling them

I may take you up on that Maka!! - sell me your plenum ;)

haha

pleniums sold soz matey, mrbillyuk had both parts off me earlier

as i said if your struggling i can do it for yer

Vectra :(
Same as above mate. If its not done by the next NW meet and i am there i will do it for you. For some reason i found it quite easy (i possibly have small girly hands) or maybe i have forgotten how hard it was with it being a while ago.

Either way fella i can help if you want.

Or if you get desperate before the next meet and nobody else is about give us a PM. I dont have a lot of time free at the moment but will squeeze it in.