ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£44 for a Dipstick...

Clio GT 128
Yep thats how much Renault want for a replacement dipstick for my 2010 Clio GT 1.6.

Can someone help me out if you have one and measure how long it is so I can find an after market one as both the 220mm and 560mm ones are both too short or too long. I can't find anything else on it.

Or even better if someone knows somewhere that has one I can buy thats cheaper than £44. I have scoured eBay and I cant find anything.

PH2 172
In theory it should be the same. On the phone to them now :up:
Did they give you a part number, there seem to be a lot of different dip sticks for k4m
111400116R is 560mm, so it`s not that one.
https://partsouq.com/en/catalog/genuine/unit?c=Renault&ssd=$BQoJQHMFBgYCSkECVzkDBwYDBAIAD1tRB0JSRlBcR3R7WlUHR1pQdQACSl8GAjkCAgQCAgIFDhUIHFxGV1pWVnR7WlVIAnVKWFddQVUEARxgXFtBcn4FBhUQGl1XUXV8AgQDW1RKTGx0BmhXZWIyXBxkX20UTFBGdlo$&vid=1385&cid=&uid=39926&q=

Click on Clio 111 in the heading, there are another two frames of dipsticks.

Last edited:
  Clio GT 128

Just phoned them up again apparently there is another option which is going to be £44. They've never sold one before and would need to order it in.

Part number 8200961517

They said it would be cheaper ordering it through a local dealer.

PH2 172
Just phoned them up again apparently there is another option which is going to be £44. They've never sold one before and would need to order it in.

Part number 8200961517

They said it would be cheaper ordering it through a local dealer.

That`s a complete assembly, which is playing it safe, as the length would depend on one of many tubes fitted.
I reckon it`s 8200828890 (number 10), but check with your local dealer.
https://partsouq.com/en/catalog/gen...G9SAC9eahVLUUF0Bw$&vid=1385&cid=&uid=39391&q=

Clio GT 128
That`s a complete assembly, which is playing it safe, as the length would depend on one of many tubes fitted.
I reckon it`s 8200828890 (number 10), but check with your local dealer.
https://partsouq.com/en/catalog/genuine/unit?c=Renault&ssd=$BQoJQHMFBgMASkECVzkDBwYDBAIAD1tRB0JSRlBcR3R7WlUHR1pQdQRNXVsMJUkDAwcECgIMSAYAF0dQW1FXc3kHW1RJdE1ZUFxGV1kPACtdXEB1fwIESB4GFlZWdHsDAwEGWlcHbXMHb1ZiYG9SAC9eahVLUUF0Bw$&vid=1385&cid=&uid=39391&q=

That looks like it tbh its the same one as the renault twingo 133 which makes sense. Gunna phone up the dealer now.

RB Clio 182
How long have you had this sad fascination with Susan Boyles throat?
Ever since i saw this photo

083200CF-A37E-4CFD-82E9-810FF1E30E35.jpeg

Yep thats how much Renault want for a replacement dipstick for my 2010 Clio GT 1.6.

Can someone help me out if you have one and measure how long it is so I can find an after market one as both the 220mm and 560mm ones are both too short or too long. I can't find anything else on it.

Or even better if someone knows somewhere that has one I can buy thats cheaper than £44. I have scoured eBay and I cant find anything.
What engine number/ productoin number?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Clio 197
The dipsticks on these have a habit of snapping, requiring the sump to be taken off to get the broken piece out.