ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£40 - DVD RECORDERS

ph1 172...a red one
wow...great find. Create a GoogleCheckout account and you get £10 off works out at £34 inc vat and postage...Result!!

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
surely that's gota be crap though?!

Why ? Cos it doesn't cost £300 and have a Sony badge ? For the spec i think its good value for money , 5.1 sound and Firewire IEEE 1394 input , alot more expensive models don't have those features . Same price as alot of dvd players so kill 2 birds with 1 stone ;)

Anyway . I only posted it for people who don't want to spend a fortune not for a debate tbh .

Z4
You're getting me wrong, hopefully it is good, but you get what you pay for sometimes. Then again, my girlfriend bought a top spec hd dvd recorder about a year back and they keep going wrong, think they're on their 6th one already!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
The technology is sold old and cheap to develop now I would reckon they would be alright.. i mean lets face it were on to HDDVD and Blu-ray now..