ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£4 Million for a Ford GT !!

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

haha, what a joke. Maybe he meant to type in 400,000? Either way, I wouldnt even pay the list £150,000 for one.

Ziel Nurburgring

Weird, £4 million. Clarkson must be laughing his curly locks all the way to the bank if they are selling for that and not £400K

Sorry mate, I know its not a Clio but just shows you how many people there are out there with far too much money!!

Put it this way if I had 4 million I would spend £27K on a V6 and pocket the £3,973,000 left over!!:)

[Edited by Moose1978 on 29 November 2004 at 9:13pm]

Quote: Originally posted by Moose1978 on 29 November 2004

Sorry mate, I know its not a Clio but just shows you how many people there are out there with far too much money!!

Put it this way if I had 4 million I would spend £27K on a V6 and pocket the £3,973,000 left over!!:)
sounds like a plan ^^^^ :)

Ziel Nurburgring

£4 million on a car is ridiculous. £27K on a V6, and a house with 10 garages fitted with an Enzo, Vanquish, Guillardo, E type, Original GT40, Original Mini Rally winner, Hummer (After a visit to westcoast customs) an orange county chopper, and my old 69 bug.

Just click on the bit that says 64 bids. It shows you that someone went to one million and then it jumped to 4 million in the space of 2 bids!!

Mmmmmm....Im no expert but me feels a bit of money cleaning going on!!!

LY 200

Much rather a gallardo, enzo or bentley over that any day!!!

Still so old looking me thinks!!!