ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£3200 trophy on gumtree 275/500.. 101k

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Ex 182 owner
Just seen this on gumtree
https://www.gumtree.com/p/renault/-renault-clio-182-trophy-2.0l-16v-for-sale-/1139673013

Welcome to the ad for my Renault Clio Trophy. Looking for a hassle-free sale!

Bought for my wife 18 months ago. Until purchased by us, the car was in ownership of the same family (that of my best mate) for 8 years. Only purchased because I knew the history, not [previously a Renault fan but fully converted and in the market again since owning this one.

Just clocked 100,000 miles and still feels very tight to drive. The expected suspension replacement has been done recently and left "pinned" to reduce travel and increase life span of the new units. Loads of service history, most recent service was with genuine Renault parts. Dephasers also replaced recently. Scorpion cat back exhaust fitted but in need of attention as it's blowing.

She's no garage queen but she's a lot tidier than some that I've seen. Mechanically she's pretty sound with the exception of a slight rattle on tick-over. My mechanic has said it isn't anything to worry about and most likely a "carbon canister".

Strongly advise viewing and test driving is welcome for those serious about making an offer. I haven't made any attempt at listing every last tiny detail that is in someway different to the day she left the factory.

Priced to sell, confident with a spit and polish anyone can make some money on this car, open to offers!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Inferno 182
N/S Trophy decal missing. Possibly had some bodywork damage then? Guess the chap would know as he has the family history on the car.