ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£300 To Spend?????

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Definately tint the windows regardless of what people say, it looks good imo. and id go for lowering and alloys to start with then the light tints and exhaust. and lastly colourcoding, jobs a gudden.

Clio 172 mk2
Wouldn't pi** about painting badges and changing bulbs in lights...waste of time

Spend it on something you'll notice.....suspension and/or brakes

fiesta 1.25
I have been paid and would like to do somthing to my car.....

Save for Momo or Wolfrace Alloys?
Tint Windows?
Colour Code?
Change or tint Lights?
Exhaust?
Save for somthing else?

Not sure of prices...?

Any ideas!!

thanks

none although them wolfrace wheels are great for racing

pwned

Mine are only 15", my gf has 16"!!!! Can't have smaller than hers!

bigger is always better

182/Bora V5/S1 RS Turbo
  clio trophy No56
Put you car down as a deposit on a 172cup or 182 trophy then use the £300 for your first couple of payments, now that sounds like a plan.
That is what a recently did with my 306gti6, i was going to do mods to it but then just decided to get a better car instead.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
PMSL!!!!! I'd probably faint, rush of blood an all that ;)

My mate did this last weekend for a laugh.His mrs was a happy girl but he had to stay in the house all weekend with a stonk.It would'nt budge...lol

My mate has some. 'Like a jack hammer for three hours' were his words. Looked rough as fook this morning!!!! PMSL!!!!!

A silver one
I know a guy that can sort you 20 chips of crack for £300. PM me...................

Joking of course ;)