ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£300 DSLR?!

Im currently doing a winter season snowboarding and would love to get some good pictures of riding the park. if i have a budget of £350 for a camera and a fish eye lens will i be able to buy any thing worth while? new, used..any ideas?

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Ill sell you a Canon 400D, 2x Memory Cards, An instructional DVD, A charger, all instructions and original box, and a Canon Bag for £275 posted?

Bus w**ker
Should be able to pick up an used 400D with kit lens for around that figure or possibly a Nikon D40, although personally I'd avoid because of the cost of lenses for the prosumer Nikon models.

I'm going to go pick up a cheap point and shoot (Samsung ES15 or Canon Powershot etc) to use on the hill, as a DSLR is just too much to be lugging about up a mountain everyday for me. Plus I can afford to leave a £40-70 camera on the hill or drop it and smash it to pieces trying to shoot whilst riding, but I can't say the same for my DSLR and lenses.