ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£30 to spend in Halfrauds

DCi
Just got £30 of vouchers, got all the tools I need so does anyone have any ideas for £30 to go on the clio?
I never go in halfords, I havent got a clue!

plastic spinners, racing stripes and some of those rispeed goodies TBH

That aside, go for some cleaning products like brushes etc

Monaco RS Clio 172
ripspeed seat belt cover things are good for that sort of money

they look WELLL GOOOD

G51 BEN
permanent markers. you can never have too many permanent markers...

just think of all those things you can write on!

CD's.... DVD's.... and ermm stuff

Renaultsport 200
Araldite or put it towards a push bike.

You could get one of those Clio "Sport" badges that everyone seems to be buying thesedays.

Black 197
Talking about Halfrauds.. Was in there yesterday getting some cleaning products and noticed they got this 7" Motorised dvd screen jobby but interestingly comes with full UK and Ireland Satnav all built in.. No need for external GPS antenas or nowt ! Looked pretty nice too.. May have a butchers sometime and see if its any good

£375 notes so cant be all that but spose you never know

Monaco RS Clio 172
375 is still alot of money tbh.. may be not in comparison to the alpines that have the same function and are around 900 quid a piece but I think the cheaper ones have the same insides just a different badge sometimes tbh

just ensure you have 12+ months warranty with it.. jobs a gooden

172 Cup
Get the Turtle wax with the chip stick an some Autoglym bumper care (back to black) and air freshners! Done.......

Ph1
Use it for when you need oil, wipers or a bulb goes etc and tbh, you can never have enough tools so something you need is bound to crop up

Golf GTD Mk7
autoglym bumper care is the best 5quid you could spend. Its a must imo. As said, cleaning products all the way really.

Renault Clio S
Donate the vouchers to charity - it will give you a tremendous sense of well being.

2118'd Iceberg Ph2 172
Definately servicing products (oil/filters/plugs etc) and/or cleaning products. For these things Halfrauds are great (especially when you have a trade card, tools/consumables for nothing!!).

Talking about Halfrauds.. Was in there yesterday getting some cleaning products and noticed they got this 7" Motorised dvd screen jobby but interestingly comes with full UK and Ireland Satnav all built in.. No need for external GPS antenas or nowt ! Looked pretty nice too.. May have a butchers sometime and see if its any good

£375 notes so cant be all that but spose you never know

i work in halfords and it is expensive at the best of times. the flip out screens but be sure not to buy any "ripspeed" product, it will break!! or look extreamly tacky(to the guy with the seatbelt covers)!!

Black 197
i work in halfords and it is expensive at the best of times. the flip out screens but be sure not to buy any "ripspeed" product, it will break!! or look extreamly tacky(to the guy with the seatbelt covers)!!

Defo wasnt sh*tspeed lol..

Was something like navi or something.. looked alreet though i must say.. then again im still abusing my standard 182 HU so anythings gotta look better... Hayley you offering us lully peeps discounts then !!

Monaco RS Clio 172
just fyi - I do not have said seat belt covers in case that comment was aimed at me - I was messing around :rasp:

TT 225+
megs cleaning stuff tbh. Tech wax 2.0 FTFW!!

or you could buy some 16" plastic spinner$ and then put them on your lovely 182 alloys for that lyk triple layer of chromey metalshiz innit. then top it off with one of them bolt on exhaust tips, an M-Power badge and one of those 'power fuel' fuel cap covers.

innit brap.