ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£259 - brand new go pro 3 deal

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Do it too through TopCashBack for 6.3% off - Credit Card it incase it's from a crap company.

I've ordered one :)

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Oh yeah - they are horrific in most accounts. CC to the rescue. lol

EDIT:- Guess what's just arrived! lol Piccies to follow.

Last edited:

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
y4u6a5yq.jpg

I got mine via G 172 last week :) trying to suss out how to make it work currently.

Oh yeah of course I completely forgot he sells them. I'll have a read back of the old threads.

Kelv has kindly offered to let me borrow his for when I go karting now anyway, which was what I was in a rush to get one for.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
THESE - ARE - AWESOMES!!!!

Phone App is epic too. How have I lived without it! lol

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
y4u6a5yq.jpg

I got mine via G 172 last week :) trying to suss out how to make it work currently.

You had chance to have a play and hook up the dog cam

Oh yeah of course I completely forgot he sells them. I'll have a read back of the old threads.

Kelv has kindly offered to let me borrow his for when I go karting now anyway, which was what I was in a rush to get one for.

Details in my section are of the GoPro 3 cameras Martin, can supply all the 3+ cameras and latest genuine mounts (they've just brought more out)

Will be updating all my section and cameras info soon and may be doing another group buy on the GoPro 3+ cameras in the future if the demand is there. Similar to previous GB with memory cards and mounts etc , if the interest is there

THESE - ARE - AWESOMES!!!!

Phone App is epic too. How have I lived without it! lol

Yes, yes they are. Great bit of kit! :approve:

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
G 172 not yet mate, been a bit busy to sit down and work out what's what... Got as far as updating the software that's about it so far lol