ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£20k for this!? R5 GT Turbo2

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
i have seen a few up for around that kind of money before and that one does look like a particularly good one

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  you may know it, clio?
wow thats amazing

not sure if it will go for that but its very rare with basically no miles on it?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  visualize whirled pe
Lovely car, I think for a mint one that is a fair price.

The thing is there are the 5 Maxi, Turbo 1, and Turbo 2. The turbo 2 is something like 140-160 bhp (someone correct me if I'm wrong) the Turbo 1, which the rally versions were based on, went from 180bhp to about 300 odd in Maxi form. I think that the Turbo 1 is more desirable, there was a 220bhp version for sale for less than £20k a week ago but it had minilite style wheels.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
But thats not a normal r5 gt is it, isn't it the rear wheel drive one? Uber rare those are aren't they?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  visualize whirled pe
But thats not a normal r5 gt is it, isn't it the rear wheel drive one? Uber rare those are aren't they?

That's right! The gordini turbo's and later r5gtt's were a different car entirly, bit like the clio v6 next to a 1*2.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looks mint
yep it does :)

Lol @ all of the '20k for that' folks on here, I forgot nothing is worth anything at all on here.

I could just imagine it now if someone posted up a ford rs200 - it would be '50k for that !!!!'

Some just don't get it:dapprove:

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Lionel Richie
my mate has a turbo 2 he paid £14k for it and its not bad, good condition, not MINT though

£20k for a minter is right IMO

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
While there are colectors out there then there are always going to be people who will pay over the odds for the right model

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Clio200 EDC Lux
is this what carlton garage thrash around the airfield

Found this... think its clarkies

91090537-M.jpg

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Some of a Clio 1.8 16v
Stuff like this is pure treasure and price wise surely it's a sellers market. You could hardly take a look round it and say "sorry fella bit pricey, i've got a few other totally original ones to view that've only done 500miles a year " You want it you'll have to pay what they're asking i reckon.

Last edited: