ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£200 to spend on the cup. what...

CLIO 172 CUP....
so far i fitted a sparco steering wheel with momo boss kit, sparco evo buckit seat, william harnesess, lowered, powerflow exhaust system, window deflectors,.....

CLIO 172 CUP....
as it sits a the moment....
Photo0042.jpg

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
smaller front plate, spray grills satin black, G Techincs C4 plastic restorer, and an aerial, some decent wax and polish (not saying the car is dirty) just nice to have good products

Learning to use the car better track days skid school etc or if you don't want to do that a drive to a place with some nice roads and go for a drive.

You'll get more enjoyment IMo leaning to drive the car than some external mods but each to there own.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Learning to use the car better track days skid school etc or if you don't want to do that a drive to a place with some nice roads and go for a drive.

You'll get more enjoyment IMo leaning to drive the car than some external mods but each to there own.

He's back!!!!!

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
TBH £200 is such a small amount it's strange to say 'I have it and want to spend it on my car'.... Sounds like you'd be better banking the money for a rainy day, they're always just around the corner.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
I'm spending my money on new genuine Renault parts to tidy up my Cup interior. Nothing worse than gash, scratched, sticky door pulls. Yellow/green, mouldy looking rear number plate lights. Torn and worn gearknobs, wipers blades well past their use by date! Oh and a fresh brand new parcel shelf, uncut.

It's the small attention to detail parts IMO that make the difference, some of the parts prices are a steal so while they are i'm buying them new, especially Cup parts.

I know after owning R5 GT Turbo's, i had a mint tungsten grey R5 and spent £1000 on brand new genuine parts. As the parts were few and far the parts went up in price big time.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Exactly this! I bought new o.e steering wheel for my 172 cup (ebay bargain) new gear knob, door pulls and gave it a serious scrub. Looked like new when I finished! Also new bullets are a good investment

Image0144.jpg

nov3.jpg

049.jpg

Last edited: