ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£200 limit, reccomend me a good camera people

Ford Focus ST2
I would stay way from fiji as i just bought the Fujifilm FinePix JZ500 and its awful :dapprove:

I would look at the Nikon P300 but its about £250!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Nowt wrong with Fuji's.. My old S5700 bridge was awesome for the monies. Think it was about £120 at the time a few years back..

DSCF0344.png

DSCF0359.png

DSCF0258.png

Have a look on Amazon's photo bit, best selling, stick a price limit and see what it comes up with.

Wondering this as well mate so any suggestions that pop up in this thread would be good!

At the minute I am looking at a bridge camera because I'm not into photography enough to warrant a DSLR. Currently leading my list is the Fuji HS10. Tried it in Jessops the other day and really liked the usability, size and the fact it retains the twist barrel zoom :)

Comes in slightly over your budget though

Last edited:
  PH1 iceburg
I agree with gally about the panasonic.

I just brought the fujifilm s1900, only £125 and im very impressed.

Ford Focus ST2
maybe its my camera but but my picture come out all grainy like its got the wrong ISO setting, compared it with my nikon (which is 4 years old) and the nikon is far better!