ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£200 for a 172 steering wheel!!

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
24   0   0
i got 1 with all the switches on and i used my standard air bad i just ripped off the switches

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i was bidding on that one and the winner was a real dodgy geaser kept emailing me outside of the auction which i reported to ebay and said he had another steering wheel he could sell me if i withdrew my bids from the acution i contacted the seller felt really bad cos this guy wont pay for it in a million years in my opinion

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Astra SRi T
the seller is well dodgy he/she has other accounts on there and uses them to bid against each other to drive the price up i reported them to ebay

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  missmy257bhp r5/ got evo6
i need a 172 cup stearing wheel ebay is a rip there is one on there at the mo and the seller wants 180 for it they are 221 from my local renault dealer

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Yeh been looking today and most of the ones on ebay seem to be a bit overpriced and from the same source under different names. Talking pisch like it had stereo controls, when they are for the cruise control proves that the seller is full of shite

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
everything reported to ebay today actually called them and spoke to a guy called ralph (quality name ;-)) and he said he has had numerous complaints about this seller and dodgy other bidders hopefully they get the whole thing squashed i spoke to my local reanult and they are 284 plus vat without insert or airbag!!!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Astra SRi T
i've reported several time this seller has been shill bidding for a long time i had problems with them not paying at one point