ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£20 for a fooking rocker cover gasket!!

Yes u did read that correct, reanult want 20 buff for a sodding rocker cover gasket!! any suggestions anyone? surely that cant be right!

more than likely, everyone knows what reno are like for prices

then how much $$$ in labour costs if you want them to fit

Quote: Originally posted by ivegota16v on 02 May 2003

Yes u did read that correct, reanult want 20 buff for a sodding rocker cover gasket!! any suggestions anyone? surely that cant be right!
get me to get it for ya you dopey t*sspot! btw saw you checking my motor while you drove past at lunchtime ;)

LMAO!!!

and how 172 drivers are all up their own arses! ;)

Get some red instant gasket!!!!

stops leaks better than that peice of paper and is cheaper.

Mr2 Roadster

You should have tried Eurocarparts, they have some original Renualt parts at over a 1/3 off and they have others bands for 1/4 of the price. I have always been happy with them, and if they havent got it they get it for next day. Cant be bad.

Quote: Originally posted by ivegota16v on 02 May 2003

to late, ive already ordered the bugger and paid for the bugger, will rememeber to call u in future!
fool!!! LOL but yup i have influence at renault so let me know and ill have a word with my mate there in future for you

So where can I get one from then?? Eurocarparts web site claims to have stock of them at £7 - so whats going on!!??

Cheers

i went into eurocar parts and asekd the guys behind the counter and they said that they didnt stock them!!!!!!!!!!

they had better be right as i wont be impressed!

Willy2

i went to german and swedish today and purchased one for £5.88 all in, it is £5 and 88p VAT.

clio 20v

lol i went into reno once for an exhaust gasket 5 pound odd they wanted

went quik fit 50p towards brew fund and it was mine hehe

but a clutch cable from reno is 12quid, in car spares shop its 18 quid lol

some are cheap some are scandalous its knowing which hehe

adi